1100 and 1090 North First Street, Dixon CA
Built in 1976, the storage facility consists of six single-story self-storage buildings totaling 34,252 square feet divided into 283 units. In addition there are 139 uncovered vehicle/RV storage spaces. A farmhouse constructed before 1903 serves as the on-site manager’s residence.
The carwash was constructed in 2007 and offers four self-service bays: Two for autos and trucks, two for RV’s-one RV bay with a catwalk. The facility also offers self-serve vacuums, carpet shampooers, and hand held air-dryers in each wash bay.